MailScanner Overload...

Michael Masse mrm at medicine.wisc.edu
Tue Nov 3 19:07:35 GMT 2009

I had a similar problem and it turned out to be my bayes expiration cleanup script that was supposed to run everyday wasn't and so the bayes database got huge over months and months of no expirations.    This caused SA to just take forever on each message and incoming queues would just pile up during the day when it got busy.

-Mike