question with greylisting

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Sat May 30 18:00:33 IST 2009

At the bottom of /etc/mail/greylist.conf you should have something that reads like the following. Please note that bottom line. This is the acces control list rule for greylisting. Make sure that its not commented out and it actually is there?

# And here is the access list
acl whitelist list "my network"
acl whitelist list "broken mta"
acl whitelist list "trusted external mail servers"
acl whitelist list "trusted addresses"
#acl greylist list "grey users" dnsrbl "SORBS DUN" delay 24h autowhite 3d
acl greylist default delay 5m autowhite 1d

Eli

On Saturday 30 May 2009 19:11:28 Paulo Roncon wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've installed the rpm milter-greylist and i'm running it.
> The only messages that I see in my maillog are:
>
> May 30 17:14:12 papagaio sendmail[5158]: n4UGE76o005158: Milter add: header: X-Greylist: Default is to whitelist mail, not delayed by milter-greylist-3.0 (localhost.localdomain [192.168.89.11]
>
> I'm I doing anything wrong? It dont seens that its doing anything... I've used the guide in the maillscanner site.
> Can you post a sample config?
>
> thanks--
> MailScanner mailing list
> mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info