/etc/init.d/MailScanner stop: caught SIGTERM, aborting

Jarry mr.jarry at gmail.com
Thu May 28 18:25:49 IST 2009

Scott Silva wrote:

> Virtual services although technically separate can still share loaded modules
> in some places. That is why the ram usage looks so low for them.

Don't know what is such a "virtual service" good for, but the only thing
vserver-guests share is kernel. Guest-running processes can not share
loaded modules...

> MailScanner
> is not a virtual system, it is a hungry, snarling beast waiting to devour your
> spam and spit out the pieces. ;-P

It seems to me, this beast is so hungry, it is going to devour even me.
I'm not sure I have enough spam to feed it. Maybe I'd better start with
puppies, they are easier to domesticate...

Jarry