Whitelisting rule query

Stef Morrell stef at aoc-uk.com
Wed May 27 16:35:04 IST 2009

Ah fantastic thanks. For some reason I was under the mistaken impression
one could only do a

From:Foo and To:Bar Yes

Rather than multiple 'from' conditions.

Is there a maximum number of conditions (not that I can think of an
application for more than maybe 3-4)?

Could you say

From:Foo or From:Bar

Or is it more appropriate to write two rules?

Thanks

Stef
--
Stefan Morrell          | Operations Director
Tel: 0845 3452820       | Alpha Omega Computers Ltd
stef at aoc-uk.com         | stef at l5net.net