Cached Timeout MailScanner
glenn.steen at gmail.com
Wed May 27 13:40:03 IST 2009
2009/5/27 shyam hirurkar <shyamph at gmail.com>:
> Hi All,
> Even I observe the mailq was 50 and RAM was being utilized 60% and swap not
> at all used. Still I am getting the same error in maillog.... any other
> reason...as spams are passing...
> Thanks and Regards,
As mentioned in the other mail I sent you:
- Check your bayes seen file, perhaps resetting it (rm .....)
- Check if you have any bayes expiry problems (ls
/path/to/bayes/*expir*). If you have, consider disabling the automatic
expiry and using a cron'd sa-learn --force-expire instead.
- Increase the SpamAssassin timout value in MailScanner.conf. The
default is very low. I set it to 300 seconds...
- run sa-update (if you don't do that automatically, which you should).
- Your problems *might* be related to RBLs, so check that and perhaps
turn off any offenders
- do sa-compile.
email: glenn < dot > steen < at > gmail < dot > com
work: glenn < dot > steen < at > ap1 < dot > se
More information about the MailScanner