(2nd Request) Disable scanning for a client that connects viaSMTP-AUTH

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sun May 24 18:42:43 IST 2009

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 09:13:41PM -0400, Gary Faith wrote:
> My business that has the mail scanner is my ISP and all my personal outbound mail will be going through that mail scanner.  Discussing whether I can relay through someone or another is pointless.  What I need is a way to not scan e-mail when it comes from a trusted source.  Do you know how I can do this?

I use Postfix and am not really familiar with how MailScanner works with
sendmail, but can't you just do something in the sendmail configuration to
identify the SMTP-AUTH mail and queue or deliver it in a way that bypasses
MailScanner?

--
Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro net       The highway is for gamblers,