(2nd Request) Disable scanning for a client that connects viaSMTP-AUTH

Kit Wong Kit at simplysites.co.uk
Sat May 23 11:17:53 IST 2009

I have had the same problem. The work around I am using is rough and not
really what some of the experts would recommend.

I am using greylisting which has the ability to tell if an email has
come from smtp authed connections. This adds a header to say that. I
then create a rule to read that bit of the header to match the header
and then give it a -100 score. This also helps with spamassassin
auto-learn for the bayes db.

(not sure but maybe you can change the default header message generated
by greylisting to be more specific to you so your rule-set will pick
that up).

Its been working fine for me.