Cached Timeout MailScanner

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Thu May 21 11:58:01 IST 2009

You shouldn't need to alter this - this are how long for various items to
live in the cache.
it sound like the cache has become corrupt if it's timing out - so as it's
purely a performance cache its quite safe to delete it and let it rebuild
itself.

a good check is make sure it's growing and growing, after a few hours the
cache should settle into a size (give or take a few MB).