Some messages dont get scanned ... how to debug it?

Mikael Syska mikael at syska.dk
Mon May 18 11:40:39 IST 2009

Hi list,

I have some problems with my MailScanner installation.

OS: FreeBSD 7.0
MailScanner: MailScanner-4.75.11
SpamAssassin: SpamAssassin-3.2.5

Some mails dont get tagged as spam ... but if I run:
spamassassin -t < email

Most if not all messages get a score over 30 ... so its not all the
time the messages dont get scanned.

How did it start:
Updated sa-rules official rules
Installed FuzzyOcr witch is disabled now ...

I have updated from mailscanner version 46.7.x to 4.75.11 ( hoped this
would maybe solve the problem, but no luck ...

So ... how do I start debugging it ... I'm lost here. Since its not
all messages that dont get scanned.

mvh