Using archive rule for spam gathering?

Remco Barendse mailscanner at barendse.to
Sun May 17 20:25:37 IST 2009

On my quest to fight spam i would like to feed sa-learn with more
guaranteed positives.

I have some mail servers that relay e-mail for a domain for which those
servers never locally receive mail. Under that domain however there are several
addresses that are not active anymore for some years but still do get lots
and lots o spam.

Is using an archive rule a good idea to 'snatch' these mails from the flow
and send them to my local spam box?

I would use a rule like this :
Fromorto:	gimmesome at vaag.nu	spam at barendse.to

I would prefer delivering it to the spam box immediately (similar
like using a .forward rule but this obviously doesn't work when
mail is not delivered locally. Will using the archive rule create an
endless loop resulting in storm of more and more e-mails or is there
another (better) way?

Is there anything other i need to consider? Should i white or blacklist
something?

Thanks!