Issue with "Add Text Of Doc" feature

Anthony Cartmell ajcartmell at fonant.com
Fri May 15 12:03:04 IST 2009

> I currently set it to a text/plain with 8bit encoding. What options do
> you want me to provide that would solve your problem?

   Add Text Of Doc Charset =

if set to something like "utf-8", would result in the attachment having:

That would work for me, anyway, and would allow people to set it up to
work for whatever character set they want the text to be in.

The alternative would be to always use UTF-8 and call antiword with " -m
UTF-8.txt" so that it outputs UTF-8 characters.

Anthony
--
www.fonant.com - Quality web sites