How are you catching these spam

Andrews Carl 448 Carl.Andrews at crackerbarrel.com
Wed May 13 21:21:52 IST 2009

Ok.
Yep, one config pointed to /tmp/clamd.socket but another pointed to
/tmp/clamd so I changed them both to /tmp/clamd and that is where it is
placed. Using clamd (which I will switch back to) I am getting hits on
other Sanesecurity.* but not the Sanesecurity.Spam.ldb.14 - and possibly
others. I have searched the system and I only see the sanesecurity files
in the two places I think they are supposed to be. Could I have done
something to make clamd and clamscan react differently to the same file?