How are you catching these spam

Andrews Carl 448 Carl.Andrews at crackerbarrel.com
Wed May 13 16:12:22 IST 2009

It should be getting all of it, here is all of the uncommented clam
options. I just switched to clamavmodule and it did not catch
sanesecurity.spam.ldb.14.UNOFFICIAL either but when I scan the message
file with clam it does.

Virus Scanners = clamavmodule
Monitors for ClamAV Updates = /usr/local/share/clamav/*.cvd
ClamAVmodule Maximum Recursion Level = 8
ClamAVmodule Maximum Files = 1000
ClamAVmodule Maximum File Size = 10000000 # (10 Mbytes)
ClamAVmodule Maximum Compression Ratio = 250
Clamd Port = 3310
Clamd Socket = /tmp/clamd
Clamd Lock File = # /var/lock/subsys/clamd
Clamd Use Threads = no
ClamAV Full Massage Scan = yes