Create second inline.sig.txt/html to be placed top of message

Ravenna Naita ravennaita at gmail.com
Thu May 7 17:52:05 IST 2009

hi jules,

thanks for "_SIGNATURE_" token
i did try this earlier, it works but then i will not be able to put any
disclaimer on the bottom of the msg.
that's why need another signature for mailscanner to append on top of the
msg

for quick picture,

the first inline.sig will be placed on top of msg i.e:

*Company LLC*
*12str Ndo*
*Tel +xxs               Fax +sxxx
*
**
*Ref.No: $d*
*Date: $datenumber (that's why i asked if this variables can be add in
inline sig, can you give me a hint on where in MS conf to modify ?)*

the second inline.sig will be placed on the bottom of msg:

*Company Disclaimer*
*---*
*This e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free from viruses but it
is your responsibility to carry out all necessary virus checks. We Company
LLC accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus that might
become available during internet transmission of this e-mail.*
* *

any guidance or hint please
*or else can just shoot me with simple "NO, MS IS NOT THE RIGHT ONE TO DO
THIS JOB"*

regards
RN