Found nn messages in the processing-messages database

Nigel Kendrick support-lists at petdoctors.co.uk
Fri May 1 16:35:51 IST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info
[mailto:mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of Julian
Field
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 4:21 PM
To: MailScanner discussion
Subject: Re: Found nn messages in the processing-messages database

On 01/05/2009 10:09, Nigel Kendrick wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm coming in a bit late here and am trying to catch up on this thread. I
> have had a good read but would appreciate some advice

[Snip]

It already is a stable release. I just haven't had time to announce it
yet, sorry, that's tomorrow's job.
Install the stable release, stop MailScanner, destroy
/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/*db and fire it up again.

Jules

Thanks Jules,

I think you deserve some time off - take it easy!

Nigel