RSS for the MailScanner site?

James Gray james at gray.net.au
Fri Mar 27 22:54:44 GMT 2009

Hi All,

Not sure how much work is involved in this, but I was wondering if
there is an RSS feed somewhere that tracks the releases of the various
RPM's and TAR balls on the MailScanner downloads page (http://mailscanner.info/downloads.html
).  Seems I get more of my information these days from RSS than any
other medium and I find it really easy to parse and script stuff based
on said feeds.  Here's what I see being the most useful info in a
MailScanner RSS feed:
- new file notifications with URL's to files.
- release notes and/or change logs for new files.
- news from the front page.

Just thought I'd throw it out there, no pressure :)

Cheers,

James