How to Remove X-headers

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Fri Mar 13 23:37:52 GMT 2009

I doubt its arbitrary, they are obviously tracking the count as a short (16
bit) datatype integer and should be able to fix it by recasting whatever
they are tracking. It is an interesting choice in data types, in today's
world one would think an integer would be the absolute min and it kind of
points to the 16 bit framework that is buried in everything Microsoft.

Rick

> So if I start adding randomness to my headers and send out
> enough email
> to an exchange server I will get the Exchange admin into a tight spot?
>
> I must say I almost feel tempted to install just such a
> scheme to hit on
> Microsoft admins worldwide ;-)
>
> Hugo.
>
> - --