How to Remove X-headers

Glenn glenn at mail.txwes.edu
Thu Mar 12 14:02:37 GMT 2009

Thanks for all the attention, but I'm afraid I still have the same problem.
Regardless of the propriety of doing so, I would like to be able to filter
headers using the "Remove These Headers" ruleset, and I can't get it to work
with Perl regular expressions.  Joost's post seems to confirm that I am using
an expression that should remove the X-MimeOLE: header, but it doesn't.  Can
anyone shed light on this?  Thanks.   -Glenn.