Can't Disable Auto Whitelist???

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 19:38:48 GMT 2009

2009/3/10 Rick Duval <rick at duvals.ca>:

>> Rick
>>
>> as another poster just said you need to disable this by commenting out
>> the plugin in you *.pre files that are in the same place as youre
>> mailscanner.cf and local.cf (normally /etc/mail/spamassassin)
>>
>> --
>> Martin Hepworth
>> Oxford, UK
>

> Sorry. Should have mentioned I'd already done that in all the .pre
> files I can find.

And the restart MailScanner so that it can load up a new SA without
the AWL. Also comment the awl settings in the .cf files... IIRC,
without the AWL plugin, there is nothing that understands them, so
they might make SA error out.

Check with a "spamassassin --lint -D 2>&1 | less -e" that you found
all the myriad places the plugin could be loaded... Just search for
"AWL"... If you find none, you are done.

> (BTW it might be helpful to include that in the comments in
> MailScanner.conf as well)
>
> Any other ideas?
>
> Rick

Cheers