OT: latinamerican spam

Eduardo Casarero ecasarero at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 13:15:17 GMT 2009

If there is people from latin america (using MailScanner) interested
in making regional antispam rules from SA or any other recipe please
contact me at my personal email. The idea is to collaborate and
improve spamassassin rules based on our regional spam traffic.

I really need to improve detection rates ( i've all regular stuff ).

Thanks!

Eduardo.

PD: if there is anyone from Buenos Aires/ Argentina we also can meet
to drink a beer in honour to Julian and his great piece of software!