Can't Disable Auto Whitelist???

JTP10181 jtp at jtpage.net
Tue Mar 10 02:44:51 GMT 2009

I have my settings the same as you but I don't see anything about
whitelisting in my maillog

You could try to disable the AWL plugin in /etc/mail/spamassassin/v310.pre

# AWL - do auto-whitelist checks
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AWL

Also try this from your MailScanner config root dir.

grep -iR whitelist *

see if you can find another place the setting might be enabled.