New Server, same old problem

Jim Dickenson dickenson at cfmc.com
Sun Mar 1 01:32:10 GMT 2009

When you start MailScanner does sendmail start up its instances to read from
MailScanner's output queue? On my system I have these instances of sendmail
running:

sendmail: accepting connections
sendmail: Queue runner at 00:15:00 for /var/spool/clientmqueue
sendmail: Queue runner at 00:15:00 for /var/spool/mqueue
--
Jim Dickenson
mailto:dickenson at cfmc.com

CfMC