email is too big for spam checks

Mauricio Tavares raubvogel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 16:24:11 IST 2009

      I have setup mailscanner such that it only does spam checking,
not virus checking. Recently I saw on the logs a message saying it is
too big for spam checks. I have my Max Spam Check Size currently set
to 150000. Since there are spam messages with attached images and so
on, what would be a good size for that? I am asked to make it
unlimited somehow, but I do not know if I should. After all, as it is
said in the MailScanner.conf file, a large email is probably not spam.

Also, is the 150000 measure in what units? Bytes?