Anti-Phishing Update -- New data feed

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Jun 30 16:11:40 IST 2009

At the bottom of the ruleset is the huge "meta" rule that combines them
all. Look for that rule scoring a hit in your mail logs, if you have
"Log Spam = yes" in MailScanner.conf.
And you will obviously need a "SpamAssassin Rule Actions" set to trigger
deletion/quarantining if this rule hits, or nothing will happen when the
rule hits.

Jules.

On 30/06/2009 02:15, Anthony Giggins wrote:
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Denis
>> Julian Field a écrit :
>>
>>> Check out the new version 2.04. It supports --quiet and --help.
>>>
> Silly question, how can I tell if this is helping phishing detection or not?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Anthony

Jules

--