New wiki page

Jason Ede J.Ede at birchenallhowden.co.uk
Mon Jun 29 16:38:56 IST 2009

With greylisting most of the methods have whitelists so you can add 'broken' servers to that list to stop rejection happening. So far in over 2 years I've only had to manually add one site to the list. I've seen some comments that using a 451 which I think is server configuration error? often works better than a straight 450, but I've not tried that.

Jason