New wiki page

Gerry Maddock gmaddock at futuremetals.com
Mon Jun 29 14:23:46 IST 2009

> Not advisable unless you run a server with only 3 users: postmaster,
> abuse and yourself :-
Strange, I'm running servers with more users than that and no email is
getting lost. I did notice a decrease in spam after using tarbaby Their
site states: "We will not actually receive any of your email under any
circumstances. We will return a 451 temporary error immediately after the
DATA command. This tells the sender to come back later and try again. Good
email is never lost using this method."

Like I've said, I run servers with quite a bit more than 3 users and have
had 0 problems.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and / or privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of any kind is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender via reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank you.