DKIM signing

Jason Ede J.Ede at birchenallhowden.co.uk
Mon Jun 22 21:13:52 IST 2009

From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info [mailto:mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of Rick Cooper
Sent: 22 June 2009 20:35
To: 'MailScanner discussion'
Subject: RE: DKIM signing

I am not sure how sendmail does things but I use two instances of exim as well,

    eximIN (check DKIM)----------------->INqueue--> MailScanner(Do MS Stuff)---->OUTQueue-----> EximOut(Sign DKIM and other out stuff)

The only difference between the exim instance is the config(s) the use. I have no recpt,data,ehlo acls in the outbound and I have no domainkey/DKIM signing in the inbound

Rick