Anti-Phishing Update -- New data feed

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Jun 17 16:06:42 IST 2009

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 10:32:45AM +0100, Julian Field wrote:

> On 16/06/2009 08:42, Julian Field wrote:
> >
> >So I want to do
> >header PHISH_1H ALL =~ /huge|regexp|here/i
> >uri PHISH_1B /mailto:(huge|regexp|here)/i
> >And then do the meta rule to join them altogether.
> >
> >Does that sound better to you?
> I have published an improved much faster version 2.01 which is available
> from
>
>     http://www.jules.fm/Logbook/files/anti-phishing-v2.html
>
> You might well want to upgrade...
>
> Jules

I have installed the updated script v2.01, which I just downloaded,
but I see it only makes the 'header' and 'uri' rules for the google
feed. The residue from the google feed and the new addresses are
still 'full' rules.

Was this intentional or an oversight?

--
Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro net       The highway is for gamblers,