Problem with Exim and Mailscanner

Nick Phillips nwp at nz.lemon-computing.com
Wed Jun 17 01:54:44 IST 2009

On 17/06/2009, at 12:50 AM, sean wrote:

> Sounds great.  Can we have an example of that?

In /etc/default/exim4, QUEUERUNNER='separate', with QUEUERUNNEROPTIONS
and/or SMTPLISTENEROPTIONS specifying the different spool location
(details depend on whether you want locally created mail to be scanned
or not). And those options including an appropriate "-D" to enable
your config to tell which bits it needs to do differently for each
process.

You put in conditionals (based on the -D options you specified above)
in the config to make it DTRT. I can't remember the details of what's
needed there.

Cheers,

Nick