New Install Help

Jeff Freeman jeff_freeman1969 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 20:06:12 IST 2009

I have just installed a new server. I am using  MailScanner-4.77.10-1 & Postfix 2.3.3-2.1
I have setup Postfix to act as a relay and only relay mail for specific domains. All works well with Postfix prior to installing and configuring MS. After configuring MS to use Postfix I am getting this error message in debug:

Can't call method "selectrow_array" on an undefined value at /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Postfix.pm line 1791.
 Failed.

It appears to be a call to a database that is failing, but I can't seem to figure out why. Any ideas?