Problem with Exim and Mailscanner

Jonas A. Larsen jonas at vrt.dk
Tue Jun 16 08:47:49 IST 2009

> Unless I'm completely off my rockers, or someone has limited what can
> be done for security reasons, you can actually upload the init script
> to the wiki so that it is presented as a file download link....;-)

Alright, my init and default files uploaded to wiki with a small text.

http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:configuration:mta:exim:installation:debian

As I say in the text I think people should still try and follow the instructions on the wiki and "do it them selfs" but atleast they got something working to compare with now.

Kudos to maxsec for writing it up originally (sory bro forgot your real name :) )

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jonas Akrouh Larsen

TechBiz ApS
Laplandsgade 4, 2. sal