Mailscanner & redirected mail

Devon Harding devonharding at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 15:05:53 IST 2009

Ok, here's my dilemma.  My ISP has blocked port 25 on my connection, so I'm
forced to have my DNS provider (EasyDNS) redirect all my email to port 2525.
 This works fine, the only problem now is I'm seeing an influx of SPAM which
I believe is because MailScanner is seeing EasyDNS as a safe sender & not
processing any rules based on IP Address.  How do I get MailScanner
disregard the IP address from EasyDNS and process the next hop?  I guess
something like X-Forwarded-For for SMTP.
-Devon