"Message attempted to kill MailScanner"

Nigel Kendrick support-lists at petdoctors.co.uk
Wed Jun 3 13:47:48 IST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info
[mailto:mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of John
Wilcock
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 1:29 PM
To: MailScanner discussion
Subject: Re: "Message attempted to kill MailScanner"

Le 03/06/2009 13:52, Nigel Kendrick a écrit :
> That's it and everything's gone quiet.
>
> MailScanner --lint runs through OK.
>
> Hay-elp!

Assuming there are still messages waiting to be processed, try a
MailScanner --debug or even, if it looks like the problem may be within
SpamAssassin, MailScanner --debug-sa.

John.

Thanks John - I am currently on my way to 'sort out' the person who dumped
several tens of GB of backups onto the server without telling me - one of
the disk arrays was 100% full!

I am moving the stuff elsewhere and I guess things might get back to
normal!!

Duh to them and a Duh to me for not checking sooner...

Nigel