dspam for MailScanner

R Wahyudi rwahyudi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 03:55:04 IST 2009

Hi Todd,

How does dpsam performed compared to standard SpamAssassin Bayes ?
I was trying to replace SpamAssassin Bayes years ago with dspam but
didn't end up completing it

Can you give me details on your email statistics ( eg how many email
you receive / second )
and what sort of database hardware do you have ?

Regards,
Rianto Wahyudi