More descriptive body spam message

Mauricio Tavares raubvogel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 12:00:51 IST 2009

	I received a spam mail from one of my other accounts in which their
spamassassin detected the spam. That is fine, nothing specially really.
But what it had that was interesting to me was the amount of info shown
on the body of the message about the said spam:

=============================%< ====================================
Spam detection software, running on the system "freenet9.afn.org", has

    [...]

  pts rule name              description
---- ----------------------
  0.0 MISSING_MID            Missing Message-Id: header
  1.3 MISSING_HEADERS        Missing To: header
  1.0 BAYES_60               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 60 to 80%
                             [score: 0.6317]
  1.5 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
  0.0 FORGED_OUTLOOK_HTML    Outlook can't send HTML message only
  3.1 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK     Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.