Recipient Limitation query

Benedict simon simon at kmun.gov.kw
Thu Jul 23 09:24:48 IST 2009

Dear All,

just read the message
by the way i do wd like to implement something like this cause i do
sometimes do get one spam email being send to many of my email users

MailSacnner infact marks it as spam which is fine
but if it could be done at the MTA level it would be much much better

i have sendmail-8.13.8-2.el5 running on centos 5 but i was just checking
in my sendmail.mc file and could not find any Max recipentspermessage or
some similar option
Apprecite you advice nad help

regards

simon