Attachment report query

shprahi shprahi shprahi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 09:41:22 IST 2009

Hi All,

I have small doubt about attachment report, I have restricted the attachment
limit on user base using rule set file name and it is working perfectly,

now when user send the attachment more than the allowed size it is sending
allowed or over limit , Now question is how do i send this warning message
to only sender and not to recipient, Please share the same if any body done
this in past

I am using Centos 5+MailScanner 4.74+postfix

Thanks in advance
Shprahi