Test of Mailing List

Mike Wallace mike at mlrw.com
Wed Jul 15 18:39:20 IST 2009

I'm still having problems. I've tried replying to the message Tiny
text only spam (semi OT) with no luck. I tried creating a new message
with the body being what I wanted to reply with. I even tried plain
text or rich text format with no luck.

I see the mail leave my mail server and hit my outgoing mail server
(due to my ISP only allowing outbound smtp through their server).

Here is the headers of the reply message: