Sender Address Verification

Mail Admin mailadmin at midland-ics.ie
Mon Jul 13 15:03:10 IST 2009

Dear List

I recently deployed the smf-sav, which works quite well. It takes a lot of
load off mailscanner.

I recently got listed on backscatter because I have used it on one of
"their" members so it seems.

Looking on their Web Site it seems there is nothing I can do only pay them
50 euro to get delisted, and then what happens if I do sav again?

Have any of the list had this issue, with smf-sav?  Is there anything that
can be done from your experience? I do not want to turn off smf-sav.

Thanks to you all

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee(s) and is strictly confidential. The unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, or any information it contains is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately and then permanently delete it. Although Midland Internet & Computer Solutions make every effort to keep our systems free from viruses you should check this e-mail and any attachments to it for viruses as we cannot accept any liability for viruses inadvertently transmitted by use.