Tiny text only spam (semi OT)

Bernard Lheureux bernard.lheureux at bbsoft4.org
Sun Jul 12 13:55:27 IST 2009

Alessandro Bianchi wrote:
Gosh, they found the way to bypass this rule:

I received these this night (2 different messages containig this):

in the 1st: Can Exercise Bodost Your sex rDive?.www .za16. com
in the 2nd: Save oYur Relationship With These Amazing Secerts: www,nu26,com

Has anyone a solution to avoid these kind of spams ?