Anti-Phishing Update -- New data feed

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Jul 9 15:39:17 IST 2009

Anthony Giggins wrote:

> Can someone provide me a sample rule action that would delete items that
> match this rule?

I use a ruleset. in MailScanner.conf, I have

SpamAssassin Rule Actions = %rules-dir%/spamassassin_rule_actions.rules

and in rules/spamassassin_rule_actions.rules I have things like

To:     /[@.]example.(org|net)$/  JKF_ANTI_PHISH=>

to ignore the rule hit for the example.org and example.net domains and

FromOrTo:       default JKF_ANTI_PHISH=>store,not-deliver,forward
xxx+phish at example.com,header "X-MailScanner-Originally-To: _TO_"

(all on one line) to store the message, not deliver it, forward it and add
a header with the original To:

If you wanted to apply this action to all messages, you could have just

SpamAssassin Rule Actions = JKF_ANTI_PHISH=>store,not-deliver,forward
xxx+phish at example.com,header "X-MailScanner-Originally-To: _TO_"

(all on one line) in MailScanner.conf. Note that JKF_ANTI_PHISH is the
name of the meta rule generated by Jules script.