MailScanner not processing after Hold state

shprahi shprahi shprahi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 14:42:57 IST 2009

Sorry forgot to mention I am using that too. But not getting results like
some times i get not cached then I have to look in to raw log even finding
difficultis , Somthing which can give more elaborate logs like some
application will be having level of logs 1,2,34..

Even mailscanner --debug will not use full all the time.

Thanks,
Shprahi