mailscanner with heavy load

Paulo Roncon paulo-m-roncon at ptinovacao.pt
Fri Jan 30 16:01:42 GMT 2009

Brent: thats exactly the reason why i questioned the list. I would like to know real world up-to-date examples of heavy use.

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:18:32 +1300
From: Brent Addis <brent.addis at spit.gen.nz>
Subject: Re: mailscanner with heavy load
To: MailScanner discussion <mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info>

Those examples are by now quite old (I remember seeing those at least 3
years ago)

Does anyone have any real world examples of large scale deployments,
using current spam types and newer plugins (ocr scanning etc) on more
modern hardware?