WARNING: Ignoring deprecated option --unzip

Alex Broens ms-list at alexb.ch
Tue Jan 27 17:48:06 GMT 2009

On 1/27/2009 6:31 PM, Kai Schaetzl wrote:
> Alex Broens wrote on Tue, 27 Jan 2009 17:16:31 +0100:
>
>> I love being nasty to bots...
>
> Well, you are nasty to yourself at the same time. Many bots retry
> nowadays.

.... and many don't close the TCP connection after a reject and eat up
your sessions.
You need to either time them out or force close the connection.

Its a "works for me".
Simon sounded very unhappy, so I posted a suggestion, not a howto.

Of course, if you use the most accurate and cost effective anti-spam
solutions available, you won't come across these problems :-)

Alex