Bayes expire files?

Max Kipness max at assuredata.com
Thu Jan 22 21:27:52 GMT 2009

After looking at what is taking up so much space on our server, I found
out that I have 7GB in the .spamassassin directory, most being
bayes_toks.expirexxx files. When looking up info on these files I'm
unable to determine whether these can be deleted or not. Does the
sa-learn --force-expire remove these files from disk or create these
files? Can they be deleted without affecting the spam detection rate?
This server seems to be tuned really well at the moment.

Thanks, Max