Multiple SpamAssassin Rule Actions in ruleset not obeyed??

Laskie, Norman NWL002 at shsu.edu
Thu Jan 22 15:44:23 GMT 2009

It's a few revisions behind (forgot to include that, it's kinda annoying me) from May or June of last year I believe.

MailScanner version 4.69.9

I'm not trying to do any of the fancy _TO_ substitution or anything like that, just trying to quarantine based on our custom rule and Julian's rule.  Hopefully this does work with this version :) please say it's so.

Thanks,
Norman