Sanesecurity is back online

Stef Morrell stef at aoc-uk.com
Thu Jan 22 15:35:31 GMT 2009

hi all,

PSI Mailbag <mailbag at partnersolutions.ca> wrote:
>  In case any of you missed it last night, Sanesecurity is
> back online with their custom ClamAV signatures.

Looking at this, I see that SS have added a set of definitions for the
spear phishing (spear.ndb). Just a heads up as this should probably be
an either/or with Julian's recent spamassassin signature scripts.

Stef
--
Stefan Morrell          | Operations Director
Tel: 0845 3452820       | Alpha Omega Computers Ltd
stef at aoc-uk.com         | stef at l5net.net