Multiple SpamAssassin Rule Actions in ruleset not obeyed??

Laskie, Norman NWL002 at shsu.edu
Thu Jan 22 14:47:24 GMT 2009

I have the following two rules defined in spamassassin.rule.actions.rules, but it appears that when both are enabled the actions aren't obeyed.  The messages in question still get tagged with the appropriate rule, but are still delivered to the end user (in this case me) and aren't forwarded onto the postmaster account.

SpamAssassin Rule Actions = %rules-dir%/spamassassin.rule.actions.rules

FromOrTo:      default SHSU_PHISH=>not-deliver,store-spam,forward postmaster at shsu.edu
FromOrTo:      default JKF_ANTI_PHISH->not-deliver,store,forward postmaster at shsu.edu

Oh yea, I hate phishers... HAHA

Thanks in advance,