Preventing backscatter with sendmail

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Thu Jan 22 10:46:47 GMT 2009

Havent been following the spamassassin tread but for postfix to stop
creating backscatter yourself use recipient verification.
To remove backscatter either use the mailscanner watermark feature or if
outgoing mail doesnt allways go through mailscanner then you can use the
spamassassin 'vbounce' plugin instead.