Spam assassin timeouts

vinayan KP mailwatch.kp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 09:24:24 GMT 2009

Dear Mr. Glenn and Ram

Thank you very much for your mail.  Sorry for the late response as I
could do as you said only today as I was away for some personal
reasons.

I stopped the MailScanner and spamassassing and removed the bayes_seen
file and restarted the MailScanner and spamassassin services.

I am not an expert but just a beginer with linux with only some 15
months experience. This Mailscanner system (which receives mails from
outside and forwards them to our mailserver) was installed by a third
party who stopped his business and could not get any help them.   Hope
it will now start catching all the spam mails as it used to earlier
and tag them.

Regards
Vinu